Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website. We collect information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other identifiers (“personal information”); and we collect other information that individually does not identify you, such as information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, IP addresses and URL (“non-personal information”).
We collect this information directly from you when you purchase Product, request information about our Product or services, and otherwise interact with the Website. We also collect information automatically as you navigate the Website through technologies that include cookies and the like.
Consent to Collect Information
By voluntarily providing us with personal and other information, you consent to our collecting that information and using it for the reasons set forth in this Policy.
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by removing it from your account, which will result in the inability to access the account or any associated information such as purchase history. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. You may also call 424.248.2720 or write to us at 8383 Wilshire Blvd., #610, Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregated non-personal information that does not identify our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
To third parties (including contractors, service providers and others, referred to as “Third-Parties”) we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information and otherwise with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service, and any other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To keep business records such as tax and accounting.
- To comply with US legal obligations or respond to US government authorities.
Third-Party Providers and Links
Payment Processor and Online Store
Our payment processor or is BankCard USA. When you make a purchase on our online store, BankCard USA collects information such as your name, address, email, shipping and billing details, IP address, information about your orders, information about our WooCommerce store and information about your device/browser in accordance with their policies. This data is stored on BankCard USA’s system, not ours. BankCard USA may also share such information with third parties, in accordance with their policies.
BankCard USA’s Privacy Statement policies can be found here.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. No method of online transmission or storage is 100% secure so we cannot guaranty the absolute security of your personal information.
Do Not Track
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals and we (either directly or through third party service providers) may track your activities once you leave our website. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this Policy (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Changes to this Policy
The website is not designed for children under eighteen (18) years of age. If we discover that an individual under eighteen (18) has provided us with personal information, we will delete this information from our system on a prioritized basis.